|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
Port: Shanghai China
Application of vacuum annealing furnace
suitable for bright annealing of soft magnetic material, silicon steel sheet, electrical pure iron, copper alloy, etc. Eliminate residual internal stress of forgings, welds, cold stamping parts and workpiece after quenching to prevent deformation and cracking of the workpiece.
Characteristics of vacuum annealing furnace:
1. Easy to operate, manual/automatic free switch, can achieve automatic control, fully avoid human error in the process of work.
2. Has the perfect alarm system, can effectively provide the protection to the equipment.
3. In view of the characteristics of low heating temperature and large amount of filling in some vacuum annealing furnaces, convection heating can be considered. In the process of annealing, the heating speed is fast and the effect is good.
4. For annealing treatment of some tubular, slender and thin-walled parts, it is suggested to choose vertical loading or bottom loading structure, which can effectively solve the deformation problem.
Selection reference of vacuum annealing furnace
1. The user can choose nickel-chromium heater or molybdenum heater according to the annealing temperature of the workpiece. The maximum temperature of nickel-chromium heater is 950℃, while the maximum temperature of molybdenum heater is 1300℃. The corresponding heating power is also different.
2. In addition to the company's regular models, according to the needs of users can be designed for a variety of special specifications of vacuum furnace.